Friday, September 21, 2012

PINSPIRATION 01

pinterest
0921: sometimes ... I spend way way too much time at Pinterest. I try to limit the time I spend by only looking at or visiting the boards over my morning coffee. I have found the boards a fun way to connect with my daughter and my friends with who I share a common interest. If I can't think of what to fix for dinner I know one quick visit to DeeDee's boards and problem will be solved. She finds and pins the best interesting recipes.
Most of the time I am inspired by all the beautiful work shared by everyone and I wanted to share some of the cool blue and white quilts I've found recently ...
... like this scrappy blue and white winding ways from Rose Prairie Quilts ...
... love the way these blue and white traditional quilts are grouped & displayed ...
blue and white traditional quilts
... another favorite of mine from my dear friends at
HOLLY HILL QUILT SHOPPE in West Linn OR ...
... on my bucket list of quilts to make ...
... a New York Beauty and this 1950's NY Beauty ...
... from Willy Wonky Quilts is surely shared to inspire ...
1950 ny beauty
... and from Jenny's Doodling Needle ...
... I love the way the greens are worked in with all the blues ...
Is there a blue and white quilt in your future?
Some patterns to help you along the way ...

No comments: