Friday, February 1, 2013

A PHOTO A DAY: January Recap



 
The challenge: to take a photo a day according to the given prompt.You can learn more about this challenge hosted by fat mum slim by visiting her website. (just click on the link) Consider joining in on the fun in February.  It's a fun way to document your every-day life and push yourself to think outside the box. A quick peek at the February list:
 
and ... my first photo for February: fork ... a rare Northeast winter day in the Berkshires with no snow on the ground makes me start thinking about digging in the dirt with my gardening fork.
 
Drop me a comment if you decided to join in on the fun - just leave me a link to your post and I'll drop by.
 
 
 


2 comments:

colleen said...

I like the photo of the day recap. Kind of like a calendar collage.

Unknown said...

you're right Colleen, this would make a great plan for a calendar ... will have to keep this in mind.