Sunday, February 17, 2013

021713 UNCONSCIOUS MUTTERINGS


I say ... and you think ... ?
Schedule: do not box me in with a tight rushed schedule - immediate stress

Guest: thinking ahead and planning for when Betty comes at the end of the month
 
Stall: procrastinate, in a holding pattern, me at the moment
 
Cold: the weather still ... ready for spring temps (but not the mud)
 
Editorial: comments and asides - the chatter that lurks in my brain
 
Striped: Nancy pieced her striped blocks at quilting yesterday
 
Curtains: wonder about adding my red/white blocks to a white shower curtain rather than making a shower curtain quilt - could also add to the laundry area curtains - hmmm ... less blocks to make :)
 
Cramping: so hate night-time leg cramps; wish I knew what caused them and the best way to avoid having them.
 
March: a month of rebirth, renewal, refreshing ... begin again
 
Folder: I think the files and folders are getting more organized with my digi art supplies
 
Want to know more about Unconscious Mutterings?

No comments: