Sunday, July 20, 2014

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS 01

starting a new category ... 
a way to document/share my week ...

learning to see with my heart 
as well as my mind and my eyes ... 

practicing practicing practicing ...  
capturing snippets of everyday life ... 
memories recorded ... 
being present each day ... 

answering the question: what are you noticing ...


NOTE TO SELF: I see these growing along the roadside - these and blackeyed Susans - 
must add to the flower garden.

TREASURED TIMES: a photo walk with son
WORDS TO REMEMBER: thank you Stephanie Ackerman
LETTING LOOSE: moon walk inspired poetry
TANGLEWOOD TREATS: new favorite - vanilla ice cream topped with raspberry sorbet
TANGLEWOOD CONCERTS: get there early; lawn fills up fast

THROUGH THE LENS: always practicing, always looking


No comments: