Monday, January 26, 2015

PLANNER: FEBRUARY WEEKLIES

Planners/Journals are such a personal piece of our lives and they provide a fantastic foundation for exploring your personal style as well as playing with different art techniques, practicing lettering and typograhy, sketching or doodling here and there ... AND ... they help keep your life organized! 

This weekend I have been working on my February weekly pages  and I'm proud to say ... they are together, punched and added to my ARC system planner/art journal/morning pages journal. My structure includes the week at a glance on the left and a fun "catch-it-jot-it down-make a list" page on the right. These pages are then followed by pages of graph paper from a composition notebook ... a page a day, and this is where my blurts and spurts ... what I call snippet morning pages are found. It's taken me several tries to find just the right fit for me, but I have to say, this is one of my favorite journal-planners I've ever done,and it's one I feel confident I'll be able to continue with  throughout the entire year.

I have used a system to design my pages that is amazingly easy and helps me make good use of my stash of digital supplies. The system was designed by Tangie Baxter and is called TANGIBLE PLANS. I've played with the system off and on since it first came out in 2013, but this year my whole planner is based around her great set of templates. Tangie has a great workshop with lots of video instruction and an amazing workshop kit to help you get started. And the BEST PART: the workshop is on sale through the end of the month for more than 50% off. 

These are my FEBRUARY PLANNER/JOURNALER pages ...


OH ... and just in case you want to know more, take a closer look as Tangie explains her revolutionary system in this video.

No comments: