Tuesday, March 17, 2015

CONVERSATIONS: ALLOW

I spent this week intention-led with the word ALLOW exploring meanings and reflecting with some deep-digging and inner landscape soul-searching.

I'm always amazed (I don't know why it amazed me ... maybe a better word is tickled and validated) when the universe provides everything I need at just the right time ... that time when my ears and my heart are primed ready for listening and hearing. Secret hidden messages appear from a variety of sources all tied together with thin stronger-than-steel silver threads. Beliefs are confirmed and solidified. Intentions are more strongly grounded. Understanding is clarified and roots strengthened and growing. Meditative practices becoming more natural and settling into the stillness.

Some journal peeks:  ... art work and hand-lettering practice ... the language of symbols ... the courage to unfold and tell/live my truth a little more boldly ... 



... secret messages resources ...


... materials used ...
composition notebook pages mounted in a Canson Mixed Medial spiral
pens: ZGrip medium black, Sharpie fine and medium
color: prisma colored pencils, Sakura Gelly Rolls - metallic and moonlight,
Tombow markers, Uni-ball Gel Impact Gold

Word Prompt for Week 12: release

2 comments:

Michelle Rydell said...

Love what you have done with the prompt allow! So inspiring!

Unknown said...

thanks so much Shelley ... I love having a word prompt to set an intention for the week ... helps me be a better listener :)