Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WHISPER 52: 11

The intention: creating cards that contain ... 

  • affirmations
  • favorite quotes
  • secret messages
  • wordless art
  • inspiration
  • thought for the day
  • motivation
  •  and angel whisperings
You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life'.
Wayne Dyer

SPRING CLEANING! Even though the ground is still frozen and covered with mounds and blankets of snow, there is a lightness in my step as I begin releasing that which no longer serves me. I did some serious excavating-of-my-inner-landscape last fall ... journaling, meditating, and RELEASING, and now it is time to lighten the load even more ...  making space. clearing the shelves, letting go. Making space for ... hmmm ... I don't know ... inviting the new, choosing to travel with less, being open to the possibilities.

No comments: