Saturday, September 6, 2008

AUGUST DRAWING WINNER

Wow, lots and lots of names to draw from for our August Freebies! This month's winner will be choosing from two options for prizes: a copy of one of my books (Curves That Connect or Blocks that Connect - your choice) ... or 3 Statler block designs of your choice.

Carol, Chris, Lisa, Frances, Andrea, Tonya, Sandra, Jackie, Debbie, Julie, Donna, Karen, Nancy, Callie, Kristin, Sally, Erica, Becky, and Jan are all hoping to see their name in lights on this post. In fact, because I'm a week late in posting the name of the winner, I'm going to choose two lucky people. So let's get to the drawing - the lucky winners are ...

BECKY EVERETT and CALLIE HERNANDEZ

Becky and Callie, drop me an email or post a comment to let me know what prize you would like.

The September drawing will be for 3 fat quarters or an E2E design for your quilting machine. Just post a comment to any post during the month of September or make a purchase from the web store to "get your name into the hat!" Drawing will be held on or near October 1st.

Keep those machines purring and humming and enjoy the Fall crispness that is in the air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....how exciting Kay. It is so excited to be a winner. I thank for choosing my name. I will choose 3 blocks. Can I let you know at later date which blocks I choose?

Callie

Unknown said...

Hi Callie ... you can pick out your blocks when you're here for Al's class. I even have some new ones for you to check out!

See you soon ... Kay