1. Let me go at my own pace without pressure from the expectations of others.
2. I can not imagine going through the pain and anguish, the suffering of the parents of Newton CT.
3. Listen here: I could say a thing or two about how the design of refridgerators could be improved after having to replacement mine that died over the holidays.
4. The fiscal cliff settlement - that's what everyone is talking about.
5. When I was younger, I thought I would never live anywhere else but in Oregon and now here I am on the East Coast.
6. I am so thankful to have a husband who makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking foward to some quiet organizing time in my studio; tomorrow my plans include attending the noon (EDT) chat with MMEW, and Sunday I want to get all caught up and current with my Project Life album.
... go HERE for more on the Friday Fill-in prompts and list linkies ...