Tuesday, January 8, 2013

UNCONSCIOUS MUTTERINGS 010813

2013: is about more, wanting more but not in a greedy way ... in a way of wanting more FROM myself rather than FOR myself ...

   MORE writing ...

   MORE connected ... 
   MORE thinking ...
   MORE journaling ...
   MORE blogging ...

Searching through the internet for writing memes that resonate helps to open up my spirit to inhabit my thinking spot and dig just a bit deeper to find the all of me ... the whimsical, the serious, the prankster, the spiritual, the searching and sometimes ... the wandering and exploring me ... being courageous enough to come out and play in the light of the day ...
 
  1. Resolution :: intention, goal, practices ... no matter what you call it, it still boils down to the same thing ... you've just got to dig down way deep within and DO IT! Every day ... just show up and DO IT!
  2. Fortunate :: so many blessings, so much to be thankful for
  3. Humid :: crazy weather ... air is so very dry - time for the humidifier
  4. Instantaneous :: wish I could see instantaneous results but must remember: the harder I work for it, the more I appreciate it, the greater the blessing
  5. Bug :: get my flu shot NOW - don't want to catch this nasty bug. 
  6. Mocking :: the past, the inner critic ... listen ... learn ... let go ...  believe, trust
  7. Ball :: snow, soccer, gown ... a gala affaire 
  8. Fluid :: GOOD: like water, ever changing - a dynamic entity BAD: like water: formless, without shape or conviction GOOD: like water: a powerful force BAD: like water: eroding and distructive
  9. Interest :: so many - so little time ... where to start.
  10. Mattress :: I always have a hard time remembering mattress sizes when designing quilts. 
Want to know more about Unconscious Mutterings?
 
 



No comments: