Saturday, June 1, 2013

ICAD: 01 ZEBRA

In response to a challenge to create are every day during the month of June and July hosted by http://daisyyellowart.com/icad/icad-faq.html
 
The idea is to use an index card as the base for your art work and have fun playing ... trying new techniques or mediums. As could be expected, I don't fit into boxes very well. I will be doing my art digitally. Same size, same prompts, but generated with my computer. There may be can actual index card slip in here and there but I make no promises. The fun for me is to explore my stash of digi supplies and think of fun new ways to use them to create new art.
 
These digi cards will also be printed an integrated into my project life album.
All supplies for the art of today came from a collaborative kit by Tangie Baxter and Sherrie Decrow
called Jungle Salvage. Their kits can be found at http://scrapbookgraphics.com.
 
You can hear a recording of the Jimi Hendrix singing Little Wing (the source of the quote) HERE.
 
and who can resist a little silliness from the infamous Shel Silverstein ...
 
supplies from BE by Tangie Baxter.


No comments: