Wednesday, October 1, 2014

AT THE END OF MY PEN

The journey began September 10th. The quest: to draw every day for 21 days. Why 21 days? Research says that's how long it takes to develop a habit. I saw an opportunity to foster my drawing skills, work on my lettering skills and typography, and maybe, even successfully combine this challenge with another that started at the beginning of the month ... completing 30 lists in 30 days. And so under the careful guidance of Tangie Baxter and the encouragement of my fellow classmates, the journey began.

I honestly do believe this is this first time I've actually completed two - yes, count them - TWO challenges from beginning to end. Most of the time my creative endeavors tend to spend many years as works in progress. So lets celebrate this day and shout "Hooray!"

Enjoy the video documentation of the journey AT THE END OF MY PEN. 


Like what you see? Want to join us for Round 2?
Click on the link to sign up now for AT THE END OF MY PEN II with Tangie Baxter. Hurry and get the good deal while there is still a sale price on the board. This time: white ink on black paper!

At the End of My Pen TWO {Workshop}

No comments: