Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WHISPER 52: 01

The intention

creating cards that contain ... 

  • affirmations
  • favorite quotes
  • secret messages
  • wordless art
  • inspiration
  • thought for the day
  • motivation
  •  and angel whisperings.

I had a dress kind of like this when I was in the second grade. My mother made it for me. The background was gray; the numbers AND letters were yellow, black, and white. I remember thinking how lucky I was with all the magical goodness of letters and numbers scattered all over my dress. With an advantage like that school was going to be a piece of cake! Talk about dressing for success and exuding an attitude of confidence :) and that is what this card is all about ... reaching back into my childhood my past and channeling the well-spring of  an attitude of certainty, an unstoppable confidence :: a feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities.


I love it when this card pops up to the top of the deck 
and helps me through the work at hand.  


Be sure to check back here next Wednesday for WHISPER 52: 02

You can also follow me on Instagram and use #whisper52

And if you decide to play along, leave a link to your posting in the comments (blog, IG, or Twitter) 
and I'll drop by and leave some love.

No comments: