Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WHISPER 52:06

The intention: creating cards that contain ... 

  • affirmations
  • favorite quotes
  • secret messages
  • wordless art
  • inspiration
  • thought for the day
  • motivation
  •  and angel whisperings
A favorite card ... I love the days when this one swims to the top. It reminds me ...

I am worthy of dreaming and I am worthy of my dreams.


It is a fine line we walk between being humble and presumptuous, and yet believing in ourselves and the magic of our dreams. Believing enough to want to face the fear of not reaching your goals. Wanting your dreams badly enough to work, and I mean to work really hard for them and still facing the possibility that you might not get exactly what you imagined. 

I have many dreams ... wouldn't it be nice if, oh, I wish, and if only ... floating in my head. 
BUT as soon as I start dreaming on paper they become more real
AND I start asking myself:

What would it take to make MY DREAM happen? 
What do I have to do? How do I get ready? 
... because I know ... 
... one day ...
MY DREAM IS GOING TO HAPPEN

maybe sooner than I think
maybe I'll have to keep waiting a little longer
and that's okay
... because I know ...
... one day ...
MY DREAM IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Are you a dreamer? If you decide to play along, 
leave a link to your posting in the comments (blog, IG, or Twitter) 
and I'll drop by and leave some love.

No comments: