Monday, October 8, 2012

ANGLES & PERSPECTIVE

1008: angle ... it started out like any other day and quickly fell apart. Journaling my way through helped me pause, reflect and look at everything from a different angle.
 
The background was ready so white pen in hand (I like to use a Gelly Roll from Sakura) I let thoughts and feelings pour out uncensored on the page knowing these are not words that I would want to reread again or have anyone else accidentally stumble upon. 
 
So the plan began to form. I printed my core thought on pages torn from my altered book tearing each word grouping with a ragged edge and then adhering to the journal page. I wanted my journaling words to still be there as a reminder to me but not make any sense to anyone else.
 
Adding a tip-in page to provide a little bit of shelter for my thoughts and feelings helped as well. The vulture, not a very nice bird, serves as a good visual reminder for me when I find myself in similar situations ... very much like the Mr. Yuk stickers we use on containers of poison liquids. 
 

  
 My heart is healed, soul forgiven and lesson learned.
... art heals ...
 
Later:  a timely post by Danielle LaPort ...

No comments: