Friday, January 11, 2013

FRIDAY FILL-IN 011113

Besides filling in more blocks for this quilt top ... it's also time for the weekly FRIDAY FILL-IN time. I am just a little more than halfway finished with the blocks I need for this project. I'm making quilt curtains for the laundry area in the upstairs bathroom. When we installed the front loader the doors would no longer close. Currently we have simple plain curtains to just get by. The quilts will be so much more attractive and homey.

For links to see what others are thinking these days visit HERE ...

And...here we go!

1. Wake up excited to greet the new day ... that's me!
2.  An album packed with treasured memories of all the fun we had.
3. Every picture brings a torrent of remembrances.
4.  The worst: the volume is a little too quiet and I strain to capture the message.
5. Stay with the task at hand.
6.  Distraction can happen in a nano-second in a thousand ways.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good home cooked dinner - maybe even a new recipe, tomorrow my plans include a dinner show in Great Barrington with the Mister, and Sunday, I want to harvest the past week's goodness and sow seeds for the upcoming week.

2 comments:

Diana_CT said...

The older I get the easier I can be distracted, it drives me nuts

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

This is lovely! I am easily distracted...I can relate to that.
Karen